Covid 19 Safety Protocols
Please read our protocols below and contact us if you have any questions or feedback. Changes to our policies and procedures will be posted both here and at the Studio. We continue to adapt our Protocols and Procedures in compliance with guidelines and mandates from the State of Michigan.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The Studio has written protocols and procedures that must be followed by all Team Members.
- We have made some recent changes to our Protocols in accordance with the current CDC guidelines.
- Team Members may create more intensive protocols, depending on the type of service they provide and their own needs, but they may not opt out of any of the Studio-wide policies and procedures.
- In short, Team Members can do more than required, but not less.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS:
- We are coordinating Team Members schedules to allow for the maximum number of available appointments while limiting the number of people in the Studio at any given time.
- If you want to schedule a new service, please do so directly with the Team Member of your choice.
- If you have tested positive for, have a confirmed exposure to, or have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your appointment, we will be happy to reschedule with you. No one who meets these criteria is permitted in the Studio, no exceptions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait outside the salon or in your vehicle. You may text your Team Member to let them know you have arrived. They will come out and escort you in.
- If you must wait in the Studio, please contact your Team Member so they can coordinate with you and other Team Members.
- We strongly prefer that you come to your appointment by yourself. Please leave your spouse, child, dog at home. If you must be accompanied to your appointment, please contact your Team Member so they can coordinate with you and other Team Members.
- Please wash your hands at one of our many handwashing stations upon entry to the salon and before leaving the Studio.
- Mask wearing is not currently required in the Studio. Team Members and Clients are welcome to wear masks in the Studio if they prefer to do so. If you prefer that your Team Member wear a mask during your appointment, we will be happy to accommodate you.
- We prefer non-cash payments for services. All payment will take place using the Team Member’s checkout device, which is sanitized between each use.
THE STUDIO ENVIRONMENT:
- The Studio is cleaned and sanitized every day.
- Our inside air system (heating and cooling) complies with current industry standards regarding fresh air and air filtration.
- The waiting area remains closed, except for clients requiring accommodations that they have arranged with their Team Member in advance.
- Coffee, tea, and water are available – Team Members are happy to provide these to you in disposable cups (or bottles). They are not self-serve.
- Magazines are available for reading while you wait.
- There are no candy dishes, product testers or multi-use free samples.
- We follow current best practices regarding social distancing.
- All workstations, chairs, shampoo bowls, appliances, manicure and pedicure bowls, and treatment rooms are cleaned and sanitized between appointments.
- All capes, towels, etc. are laundered according to sanitary best practices between every use (that is not a new procedure, we just wanted you to know). All laundry (clean and laundry waiting to be washed) is stored in closed and clearly labeled containers.
- Team Members will not come to the Studio for work or any other purpose if they are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, have a confirmed exposure, or have experienced symptoms in the previous 14 days
- Team Members will wash their hands upon entry to the Studio, before and after every service, and before and after every break.
- Mask wearing is not currently required in the Studio. Team Members are welcome to wear masks in the Studio if they prefer to do so.
- Team Members will sanitize their work stations, appliances, payment systems (mobile phones, ipads, etc) and any equipment used during services between every appointment.
Thank you for working with us to keep you, our Team, and our community safe. We are looking forward to seeing you!