Covid 19 Safety Protocols
Please read our protocols below and contact us if you have any questions or feedback. Changes to our policies and procedures will be posted both here and at the Studio.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The Studio has written protocols and procedures that must be followed by all Team Members.
- Team Members may create more intensive protocols, depending on the type of service they provide and their own needs, but they may not opt out of any of the Studio-wide policies and procedures.
- In short, Team Members can do more than required, but not less.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATIONS:
- We are coordinating Team Members schedules to allow for the maximum number of available appointments while limiting the number of people in the Studio at any given time. Please be patient, we are doing the best we can.
- If you want to schedule a new service, please do so directly with the Team Member of your choice.
- Please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well or if you have had symptoms in the prior 14 days. You will not be able to receive services in either of those cases and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- We need to allow enough time between appointments to clean and sanitize work areas so we may have fewer appointment times available than usual.
- Please arrive for your appointment with a clean body and clean clothes.
- When you arrive, please wait outside the salon or in your vehicle. You may text your Team Member to let them know you have arrived. They will text you when it’s alright to enter or come out and escort you in.
- If you must wait in the Studio, please contact your Team Member so they can coordinate with you and other Team Members.
- You must come to your appointment by yourself. Please leave your spouse, child, dog at home. If you must be accompanied to your appointment, please contact your Team Member so they can coordinate with you and other Team Members.
- Only bring necessary items into the Studio. Please leave your shopping bags, purses, coats, and other unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home.
- You will be asked to confirm that you do not currently have symptoms of Covid-19 and have not had symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands at one of our many handwashing stations upon entry to the salon and before leaving. Handwashing is mandatory.
- You will be asked to wear a mask while you are in the Studio. If you don’t have a mask or prefer that we provide one for you, we are happy to do that. Wearing a mask is mandatory and non-negotiable. We do not make any exceptions to this policy except in cases where the service being provided requires that your face be uncovered for a portion of your visit. If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, we regret that we cannot provide service to you at this time. If the service you are receiving requires that your face be uncovered for parts of your visit the Team Member who provides those services will provide you with more information about their plan to manage that part of your service safely.
- You may wear disposable gloves during your visit, but it is not required.
- We love our clients, but handshaking, hugging, high-fiving, etc. are not allowed.
- We prefer non cash payments for the time being. All payment will take place using the Team Member’s checkout device, which is sanitized between each use.
THE STUDIO ENVIRONMENT:
- The Studio is cleaned and sanitized every day.
- Our inside air system (heating and cooling) complies with current industry standards regarding fresh air and air filtration.
- The waiting area will be closed, except for clients requiring special circumstances that they have arranged with their Team Member in advance.
- Public coffee and water stations will be closed.
- There will be no magazines, newspapers, candy dishes, product testers or multi-use free samples.
- All workstations will respect current best practices regarding social distancing.
- All workstations, chairs, shampoo bowls, appliances, manicure and pedicure bowls, and treatment rooms will be cleaned and sanitized between appointments.
- All capes, towels, etc. will be laundered according to sanitary best practices between every use (that is not a new procedure, we just wanted you to know). All laundry (clean and laundry waiting to be washed) is stored in closed and clearly labeled containers.
- Team Members will not come to the Studio for work or any other purpose if they are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have experienced symptoms in the previous 14 days
- Team Members will wash their hands upon entry to the Studio, before and after every service, and before and after every break.
- Team Members will wear masks at all times while they are in the Studio. If Team Members feel more comfortable while wearing a face shield in addition to their mask, they may do so.
- Team Members will sanitize their work stations, appliances, payment systems (mobile phones, ipads, etc) and any equipment used during services between every appointment.
Thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding during what has proven to be an unsettling and stressful time. We are looking forward to seeing you!